Back to home page
God's Plan of Salvation
- I. Why Must I Be Saved?
Because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:10 and Romans 3:23)
- II. Will God Judge My Sin?
YES. God judges sin. There is a real hell. (Luke 19:19-31) (Revelation 20:12-15)
- III. Can I "Turn Over A New Leaf" And Change My Way And Go To Heaven?
NO. If we could do that then Jesus would never had to die on the cruel cross of Calvary. (Ephesians 2:8-9) (Titus 3:5)
- So What Must I Do To Be Saved?
- Repent, turn away from your sins and anything you are trying to do to save yourself. (Romans 2:4)
- Believe that Christ died for you on the cross. (Acts 16:30-31) (Romans 3:24-26) (John 3:16)
- Pray and receive Christ into your heart. (Romans 10:9-10) (John 1:11-12)
- V. Then What?
Follow the Lord in believer's baptism in a Bible preaching local church. Baptism does NOT save you, but it is a picture of what took place in your heart when you received Christ as you Saviour.
Being baptized is
an act of obedience and outward testimony after you are saved. (Romans 6:1-5) (Acts 2:40-43) You should join that church and start learning, serving and growing in the Lord.
- VI. Faith Independent Baptist Church Will Help You!
If you have questions about salvation or you are looking for a solid Bible believing church, please email us by clicking here. You can also call us at 859 689-2800.