- We believe in the redemption and salvation of sinners by grace alone, through the mediatorial offices of the Son of God,
by the shedding of His own blood on the cross of Calvary, made a complete atonement for sins once for all.
- We believe in the full and free forgiveness of all sins of any and all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as their own personal Saviour.
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration as the initial step to salvation and sinners must be born again in order to be saved.
- We believe the new birth is instantaneous and not a process. We believe that all who are saved are indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit immediately when they are saved.
- We believe that when sinners are converted, a legal transaction takes place: that their sins are imputed to Christ and that Christ’s righteousness is imputed to them at the time of salvation.
- We reject all other such teachings that either deny the “whosoever will” invitation of the scriptures or add works to grace as a means of salvation.